Friday, June 6, 2008

RSS

I think with more practise and time to explore sites this will be a really useful tool.I was disappointed with the Travel blog I signed up for, but I'm sure with a bit more searching I will find something that suits my purposes. I haven't looked at Lonely Planet Thorntree Forum for a while, but it usually suits me because it is broken down by destination and topic. Will check to see if it has an option for a feed. I love BBC news and will watch that with interest.

I can imagine that people in specific industries will find this useful in terms of time saving. I know I will set up some feeds for library issues as I come across them.

I have checked the Lonely Planet Thorn Tree forum and it does have feeds, but the set up is different. It just adds it to your Favourites on your browser.

No comments: